help, error with debian/tmp - Debian

This is a discussion on help, error with debian/tmp - Debian ; Hello all Please, help me, what i do wrong? I try build debian package, but see error: ivan@ivan1986:/data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4% dpkg-buildpackage ... install -s libastral.so /data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4/debian/tmp/usr/lib/ install: указанная цель `/data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4/debian/tmp/usr/lib/' не является каталогом: Нет такого файла или каталога This is a small ...

  1. help, error with debian/tmp

    Hello all

    Please, help me, what i do wrong?

    I try build debian package, but see error:

    ivan@ivan1986:/data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4% dpkg-buildpackage
    install -s
    libastral.so /data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4/debian/tmp/usr/lib/
    install: указанная цель
    `/data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4/debian/tmp/usr/lib/' не является
    каталогом: Нет такого файла или каталога

    This is a small test library from http://sourceforge.net/projects/libastralso
    i run dh_make,
    select type library,
    unpack source code from tgz,
    fix prefix in Makefile:
    PREFIX = $(DESTDIR)/usr

    install section is:
    install:
    install -s libastral.so ${PREFIX}/lib/
    install -s astral_test ${PREFIX}/bin/

    my control file is:

    Source: libastral
    Maintainer: Ivan Borzenkov
    Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7)
    Standards-Version: 3.7.3
    Section: libs
    Homepage:

    Package: libastral-dev
    Section: libdevel
    Architecture: any
    Depends: libastral (= ${binary:Version})

    Package: libastral
    Section: libs
    Architecture: any
    Depends: ${shlibsepends}, ${miscepends}

    I only remove BROKEN from Package: libastralBROKEN

    files:

    debian/dirs:
    usr/lib
    usr/include

    libastral-dev.dirs:
    usr/lib
    usr/include

    libastral.dirs:
    usr/lib

    debian/rules is default:
    install: build
    dh_testdir
    dh_testroot
    dh_clean -k
    dh_installdirs

    # Add here commands to install the package into debian/tmp
    $(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/tmp install

    I try insert sleep 100 after dh_installdirs and i not see tmp dir in debian

    I uncomment "export DH_VERBOSE=1" and not see create debian/tmp directory
    \) -exec rm -f {} \; \) -o \
    \( -type d -a -name autom4te.cache -prune -exec rm -rf {} \;
    \) \)
    dh_installdirs
    install -d debian/libastral-dev
    install -d debian/libastral-dev/usr/lib
    debian/libastral-dev/usr/include
    install -d debian/libastral
    install -d debian/libastral/usr/lib
    # Add here commands to install the package into debian/tmp
    /usr/bin/make DESTDIR=/data/soft/pkg/astral/libastral-0.4/debian/tmp install

    i try found in google, but everewere talks - debian tmp create by default.

  2. Re: help, error with debian/tmp

    Try the debian-mentors@lists.debian.org instead.

    --

    Neil Williams