This message will be the last notification that I will send to you as my earlier letters to you through Post Office was returned undelivered. Hence I decided to reach you via email because this information needs urgent attention.

I am contacting you because you bear the same surname with our deceased client who died in 2003, and the management of my bank have issued me a notice to provide an extended next of kin of the deceased or have the account confiscated within the next 14 banking days.

I am the Telex Department manager of my bank and also the personal account officer to the deceased, and I will be disappointed if the labour of my deceased client is confiscated.

So kindly get back to me for more information.

Kenneth Marcuf.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to