Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname - Debian ; On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 06:30:55PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote: > ftp.upload.debian.org > --------------------- > To untie the upload queue from the archive DSA setup an alias to be used > for future uploads. Please change your configuration of ...

  1. Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

    On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 06:30:55PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
    > ftp.upload.debian.org
    > ---------------------
    > To untie the upload queue from the archive DSA setup an alias to be used
    > for future uploads. Please change your configuration of dput, dupload or
    > whatever you use to no longer use ftp-master.debian.org but
    > ftp.upload.debian.org instead.

    Are default configurations for dput, etc. planned to be changed before
    Lenny? (this also applies to DELAYED queue, actually)

    Mike

  2. Re: DELAYED queue and upload hostname

    On 11514 March 1977, Mike Hommey wrote:

    >> To untie the upload queue from the archive DSA setup an alias to be used
    >> for future uploads. Please change your configuration of dput, dupload or
    >> whatever you use to no longer use ftp-master.debian.org but
    >> ftp.upload.debian.org instead.

    > Are default configurations for dput, etc. planned to be changed before
    > Lenny? (this also applies to DELAYED queue, actually)

    I know that at least dput will get this uploaded soon, guess dupload
    too.
    Getting it into lenny is a decision the release team has to do. I guess
    if the changes are otherwise small they will be in favor for it, but
    thats up to them.

    --
    bye, Joerg
    [...] when an Idea and a developer get laid, code awakes to the world, then