preseeding no tasks? - Debian

This is a discussion on preseeding no tasks? - Debian ; According to http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/...preseed-pkgsel I "can also choose to install no tasks, and force the installation of a set of packages in some other way". What is the "correct" way of preseeding to install no tasks? Is it as simple as ...

  1. preseeding no tasks?

    According to
    http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/...preseed-pkgsel I
    "can also choose to install no tasks, and force the installation of a set
    of packages in some other way".

    What is the "correct" way of preseeding to install no tasks?

    Is it as simple as preseeding: "tasksel tasksel/first multiselect"
    (i.e. include the line with no values)?

    Yes, I really do want to avoid even the "standard" task - the object is to
    work from a NetInst CD image and add selected packages (i.e. add the .debs
    and include them in "d-i pkgsel/include string ..." to automate deployment
    of fairly minimal systems.

    Thanks,
    Neale.

  2. Re: preseeding no tasks?

    Neale Banks writes:

    > What is the "correct" way of preseeding to install no tasks?
    >
    > Is it as simple as preseeding: "tasksel tasksel/first multiselect"
    > (i.e. include the line with no values)?

    For one, I always do that.
    --
    Cheers,