one question about of the memory - Debian

This is a discussion on one question about of the memory - Debian ; I want to know if there is a linux command that shows the memory addressesthat a daemon is using. thanks __________________________________________________ _______________ Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. http://revealyourinnerathlete.window...hichathlete_us -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ...

  1. one question about of the memory

    I want to know if there is a linux command that shows the memory addressesthat a daemon is using.

    thanks

  2. Re: one question about of the memory

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 03:10:53 +0000
    javier melendez wrote:

    > I want to know if there is a linux command that shows the memory addresses that a daemon is using.

    top or htop? But you will have to understand the meaning of the output.

    Try this:

    http://virtualthreads.blogspot.com/2...-on-linux.html

    Celejar