perl warnings - Debian

This is a discussion on perl warnings - Debian ; http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce says: As a result of a recent switch to Perl 5.10, the installation logs will show some Perl warnings. As far as we know these are harmless and can be ignored. This has been resolved, right? (#480533) -- Martin ...

  1. perl warnings

    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/

  2. Re: perl warnings

    On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 04:11:12PM +0300, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
    > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce says:
    > As a result of a recent switch to Perl 5.10, the installation logs
    > will show some Perl warnings. As far as we know these are harmless and
    > can be ignored.
    >
    > This has been resolved, right? (#480533)

    Right, at least as far as I know.
    --
    Niko Tyni ntyni@debian.org

  3. Re: perl warnings

    * Niko Tyni [2008-09-14 12:57]:
    > > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce says:
    > >
    > > This has been resolved, right? (#480533)

    > Right, at least as far as I know.

    I just did an installation and didn't see anything, so I removed the
    item from the wiki.
    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/