    Cheers,
    Cassiano Leal

  2. Re: Lancelot

    On 2008-09-12, Cassiano Leal wrote:
    > ------=_Part_33318_21359435.1221250925394
    >
    > Any plans on packaging Lancelot?
    > http://lancelot.fomentgroup.org/main
    >
    > It is a third menu option for KDE4. Looks pretty promising.
    >
    > Could I help with packaging somehow?

    Some kubuntunite dropped by some weeks ago talking about lancelot, but
    seems to have vanished since then.

    It is on my todo list on the set of easy packages for newcomers, which
    means it is a good place to start

    So yes, you can help.

    Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    involved"-part

    /Sune
    (And I have a few other good beginners tasks as well if someone is
    interested)

  3. Re: Lancelot

    On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Sune Vuorela wrote:

    > On 2008-09-12, Cassiano Leal wrote:
    > > ------=_Part_33318_21359435.1221250925394
    > >
    > > Any plans on packaging Lancelot?
    > > http://lancelot.fomentgroup.org/main
    > >
    > > It is a third menu option for KDE4. Looks pretty promising.
    > >
    > > Could I help with packaging somehow?

    > Some kubuntunite dropped by some weeks ago talking about lancelot, but
    > seems to have vanished since then.
    >
    > It is on my todo list on the set of easy packages for newcomers, which
    > means it is a good place to start
    >
    > So yes, you can help.

    Great to know!

    > Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    > involved"-part

    I'll have a look at that. How should I get started (obviously skip the get
    the sources from upstream part ;P )?

    I'll probably bug you *a lot* with questions regarding what to do if you're
    ok with that!

    > /Sune
    > (And I have a few other good beginners tasks as well if someone is
    > interested)

    Also interested in those. I haven't got much free time, but I am definitely
    willing to give some of it back to Debian.

    Cheers,
    Cassiano Leal

  4. Re: Lancelot

    On 2008-09-13, Cassiano Leal wrote:
    >> Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    >> involved"-part

    > I'll have a look at that. How should I get started (obviously skip the get
    > the sources from upstream part ;P )?
    >
    > I'll probably bug you *a lot* with questions regarding what to do if you're
    > ok with that!

    You could try drop by the irc channel and say hi - that gives a bit more
    real time commmunication ,)

    /Sune

  5. Re: Lancelot

    On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Sune Vuorela wrote:

    > On 2008-09-13, Cassiano Leal wrote:
    > >> Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    > >> involved"-part

    > > I'll have a look at that. How should I get started (obviously skip the get
    > > the sources from upstream part ;P )?
    > >
    > > I'll probably bug you *a lot* with questions regarding what to do if you're
    > > ok with that!

    > You could try drop by the irc channel and say hi - that gives a bit more
    > real time commmunication ,)

    I definitely will.

    I have tried to create an account in alioth, but after following the
    link in the confirmation e-mail and authenticating, I am getting this
    error:

    "Error

    Could Not Get User"

    And I can't re-create the account either, as it says "That username
    already exists". How do I contact alioth's admin in order to get that
    fixed? Couldn't find an e-mail in the website...

    Thanks,
    Cassiano Leal

  6. Re: Lancelot

    On Friday 12 September 2008 18:28:39 Sune Vuorela wrote:
    [snip]
    > Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    > involved"-part

    It would be very nice if you publish your list here (or you can provide us a
    link).

    I should be doing qt-embedded, by a muche easier package would be good to
    start (specially if I feel I would like it, of course :-D )

    Lisandro.

    --
    "I'm your worst nightmare".
    Eric S. Raymond to Craig Mundie

    Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
    http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
    http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Lancelot

    On Saturday 13 September 2008 15:37:03 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
    wrote:
    > On Friday 12 September 2008 18:28:39 Sune Vuorela wrote:
    > [snip]
    >
    > > Also see http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ - especially the "get
    > > involved"-part

    > It would be very nice if you publish your list here (or you can provide us
    > a link).

    For the sake of comleteness: Sune told me to ask #debian-qt-kde 's ktd bot:

    !todo

    If you haven't used ktd before, you will have to register:

    /msg ktd register

    and the identify yourself:

    /msg ktd identify

    --
    http://xkcd.com/150/
    Personas como ésta no se encuentran todos los días. Y cuando uno las

    Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
    http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
    http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread