Request for update privileges - Debian

This is a discussion on Request for update privileges - Debian ; Hi everyone, I am maintaining the German translation of the Securing Debian Manual. I already had update privileges with the old cvs infrastructure. Now I would like to request update privileges, so I can update the German version of the ...

  1. Request for update privileges

    Hi everyone,

    I am maintaining the German translation of the Securing Debian Manual. I
    already had update privileges with the old cvs infrastructure. Now I would
    like to request update privileges, so I can update the German version of the
    s-d-m.

    Alioth login name: brandmair-guest
    Old cvs name: sbrand

    Cheers,
    Simon

  2. Re: Request for update privileges

    On 2008-08-11 20:35, Simon Brandmair wrote:
    > Now I would
    > like to request update privileges, so I can update the German version of the
    > s-d-m.

    Please go on the Debian Documentation Project page at alioth and
    click on "request to join". One of the admins will happily click
    on "OK" :~)