Moving to 2.6.26 - Debian

This is a discussion on Moving to 2.6.26 - Debian ; Thanks for Otavio for updating kernel-wedge to 2.6.26. I've now updated arm, armel and mipsel in SVN. I also changed mips according to the mipsel changes, so hopefully it will build but I cannot verify this at the moment. I ...

  1. Moving to 2.6.26

    Thanks for Otavio for updating kernel-wedge to 2.6.26. I've now
    updated arm, armel and mipsel in SVN. I also changed mips according
    to the mipsel changes, so hopefully it will build but I cannot verify
    this at the moment.

    I made successful installations on armel/orion5x on a QNAP TS-409
    and with mipsel/4kc-malta in QEMU.

    Are we ready to move to 2.6.26?
    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/

  2. Re: Moving to 2.6.26

    Martin Michlmayr writes:

    > Thanks for Otavio for updating kernel-wedge to 2.6.26. I've now
    > updated arm, armel and mipsel in SVN. I also changed mips according
    > to the mipsel changes, so hopefully it will build but I cannot verify
    > this at the moment.
    >
    > I made successful installations on armel/orion5x on a QNAP TS-409
    > and with mipsel/4kc-malta in QEMU.
    >
    > Are we ready to move to 2.6.26?

    I'll do a new a new build to check for any missing change with latest
    upload and do the i386 and amd64 uploads. You could follow me after
    that.

    --
    O T A V I O S A L V A D O R
    E-mail: otavio@debian.org UIN: 5906116