Re: Would iso-codes qualify for a freeze exception? - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Would iso-codes qualify for a freeze exception? - Debian ; On Friday 01 August 2008 11:28:32 Tobias Quathamer wrote: > On Friday 01 August 2008 11:24:37 Pierre Habouzit wrote: > > On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:23:31AM +0000, Pierre Habouzit wrote: > > > I was almost sure there ...

  1. Re: Would iso-codes qualify for a freeze exception?

    On Friday 01 August 2008 11:28:32 Tobias Quathamer wrote:
    > On Friday 01 August 2008 11:24:37 Pierre Habouzit wrote:
    > > On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 09:23:31AM +0000, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
    > > > I was almost sure there was a library in iso-codes, there isn't I stand
    > > > corrected hence it falls in the same category as documentations and
    > > > it's probably okay.
    > > >
    > > > unblocked.

    > > When you will have uploaded it of course ;P

    > Oh, that's great news, thanks a lot. I'll prepare the upload.

    I've now uploaded iso-codes. Please note that the package contains a udeb and
    should get permission from the D-I team to migrate to testing. I've added
    them as CC.

    Regards,
    Tobias

    --
    Tobias Quathamer | Dyslexics have more fnu.
    Hamburg, Germany |

  2. Please allow iso-codes to go into testing

    On Friday 01 August 2008 16:21:57 Tobias Quathamer wrote:
    > I've now uploaded iso-codes. Please note that the package contains a udeb
    > and should get permission from the D-I team to migrate to testing. I've
    > added them as CC.

    Hi,

    iso-codes/3.2-1 could migrate to testing tomorrow, if there are no objections
    from the D-I team. Note that the udeb iso-codes produces is no longer needed
    with localechooser 2.04, which should enter testing today. However, if for
    some reason iso-codes reaches testing faster than localechooser, the udeb is
    still available.

    Regards,
    Tobias

    --
    Tobias Quathamer | Hurewitz's Memory Principle:
    Hamburg, Germany | The chance of forgetting something is directly
    | proportional to... to... uh.....

  3. Re: Please allow iso-codes to go into testing