<command>debootstrap</command> on manual? - Debian

This is a discussion on <command>debootstrap</command> on manual? - Debian ; On d-i's manual, section about preseed: Where is "Whether to upgrade packages after debootstrap." I suggest to put debootstrap around a tag. As debootstrap it's a program, this may be helpful for translators. Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards, Miguel Figueiredo ...

  1. <command>debootstrap</command> on manual?

    On d-i's manual, section about preseed:

    Where is "Whether to upgrade packages after debootstrap." I suggest to put
    debootstrap around a tag.
    As debootstrap it's a program, this may be helpful for translators.

    Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

    Miguel Figueiredo
    http://www.DebianPT.org

  2. Re: <command>debootstrap</command> on manual?

    On Tuesday 08 July 2008, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:
    > Where is "Whether to upgrade packages after debootstrap." I suggest to
    > put debootstrap around a tag.
    > As debootstrap it's a program, this may be helpful for translators.

    As this is a comment in the preseed file that's also extracted into a text
    file, that is not possible.

    Cheers,
    FJP

+ Reply to Thread