Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di - Debian ; Domenico Andreoli writes: > On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 05:19:43PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote: >> Hello, > > Hi Otavio, > >> Latest kernel-wedge has been uploaded today to sid and we should start >> the updating the installer ...

  1. Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di

    Domenico Andreoli writes:

    > On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 05:19:43PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
    >> Hello,

    > Hi Otavio,
    >
    >> Latest kernel-wedge has been uploaded today to sid and we should start
    >> the updating the installer to 2.6.25 kernel. I have uploaded the
    >> packages for amd64 and i386 and would like to ask porters to handle it
    >> for your pet architecture(s).

    > please could you explain me the details? i am not sure who is going to
    > take the ball for hppa. in case nobody steps forward in the next few
    > days, i could give a try myself. anyway i am pretty new to the job.
    >
    > who previously did this jobs for hppa?

    Frans Pop
    Kyle McMartin
    Bdale Garbee

    --
    O T A V I O S A L V A D O R
    E-mail: otavio@debian.org UIN: 5906116

  2. Re: New kernel-wedge uploaded, time to upload linux-{kernel,modules}-di

    On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 09:34:56PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
    > Domenico Andreoli writes:
    >
    > > On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 05:19:43PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
    > >> Hello,

    > > Hi Otavio,
    > >
    > >> Latest kernel-wedge has been uploaded today to sid and we should start
    > >> the updating the installer to 2.6.25 kernel. I have uploaded the
    > >> packages for amd64 and i386 and would like to ask porters to handle it
    > >> for your pet architecture(s).

    > > please could you explain me the details? i am not sure who is going to
    > > take the ball for hppa. in case nobody steps forward in the next few
    > > days, i could give a try myself. anyway i am pretty new to the job.
    > >
    > > who previously did this jobs for hppa?

    > Frans Pop
    > Kyle McMartin
    > Bdale Garbee

    I'll try to get to it in the next day or so.