kernel-wedge upload ready - Debian

This is a discussion on kernel-wedge upload ready - Debian ; Hello, Today I've commit the last changes that were been waiting in my local git tree for kernel-wedge. I'd like to ask for people to take a look so we can upload it tomorrow and start uploading kernel modules using ...

  1. kernel-wedge upload ready

    Hello,

    Today I've commit the last changes that were been waiting in my local
    git tree for kernel-wedge. I'd like to ask for people to take a look
    so we can upload it tomorrow and start uploading kernel modules using
    it and against 2.6.25 kernel.

    Please take a look and check if anything can be improved. If possible,
    give it a try. I've built all architectures using it and all looks
    fine but is better to be safe then sorry so ...

    I'll upload it tomorrow if noone objects.

    --
    O T A V I O S A L V A D O R
    E-mail: otavio@debian.org UIN: 5906116

  2. Re: kernel-wedge upload ready

    * Otavio Salvador [2008-06-27 10:14]:
    > Please take a look and check if anything can be improved. If possible,
    > give it a try. I've built all architectures using it and all looks
    > fine but is better to be safe then sorry so ...

    I built armel udebs and made some installations with test images.
    Everything seems fine. (But that's for armel which doesn't use any of
    the new modules.)

    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/