Status of armel and mipsel - Debian

This is a discussion on Status of armel and mipsel - Debian ; Tested with daily images: armel/ixp4xx (NSLU2): no problems mipsel/cobalt: no problems -- Martin Michlmayr http://www.cyrius.com/ -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-boot-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. Status of armel and mipsel

    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/

  2. Re: Status of armel and mipsel

    On Sunday 18 May 2008, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
    > Tested with daily images:
    > armel/ixp4xx (NSLU2): no problems
    > mipsel/cobalt: no problems

    Did these images already use 2.6.24-7 (udebs uploaded only yesterday) or
    were they still on -6? If they used -6, a retest with -7 would be welcome.

    Cheers,
    FJP

  3. Re: Status of armel and mipsel

    * Frans Pop [2008-05-18 15:31]:
    > Did these images already use 2.6.24-7 (udebs uploaded only
    > yesterday) or were they still on -6? If they used -6, a retest with
    > -7 would be welcome.

    They used -6. I'm travelling most of the next 2 weeks, but I'll see
    what I can do.
    --
    Martin Michlmayr
    http://www.cyrius.com/