I've started http://wiki.debian.org/NewInLenny and would like to
invite y'all to populate the page with stuff that's changed between
etch and lenny. For now, I suppose just dumping anything to the end
of the list is good, we'll categorise later — but that's not to stop
anyone who wants to contribute in this way.

Cheers,

--
.''`. martin f. krafft
: :' : proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user

"i never go without my dinner. no one ever does, except vegetarians
and people like that."
-- oscar wilde