openssl 0.9.8g-9 - Debian

This is a discussion on openssl 0.9.8g-9 - Debian ; Hi, I've just uploaded openssl 0.9.8g-9 which contains an important security fix. Please let it migrate to testing. Kurt -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-release-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. openssl 0.9.8g-9

    Hi,

    I've just uploaded openssl 0.9.8g-9 which contains an important security
    fix. Please let it migrate to testing.

    Kurt

  2. Re: openssl 0.9.8g-9

    * Kurt Roeckx [Wed, 07 May 2008 21:09:15 +0200]:

    > I've just uploaded openssl 0.9.8g-9 which contains an important security
    > fix. Please let it migrate to testing.

    This has been unblocked by aba after ack from D-I team.

    Cheers,

    Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
    Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org

    - Why are you whispering?
    - Because I just think that no matter where she is, my mom can hear this
    conversation.
    -- Rory and Lane