Debian "feature requests" wanted - Debian

This is a discussion on Debian "feature requests" wanted - Debian ; Hi folks, for the upcoming Hackontest here in Switzerland, we are still looking for more feature requests: http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?...Detail%2815%29 The idea is that random teams might implement these features in the hope that their implementation wins a prize. They'll need to ...

  1. Debian "feature requests" wanted

    Hi folks,

    for the upcoming Hackontest here in Switzerland, we are still
    looking for more feature requests:

    http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?...Detail%2815%29

    The idea is that random teams might implement these features in the
    hope that their implementation wins a prize. They'll need to be
    working with the projects to have any chance, so even if a team does
    not win, FLOSS profited. And in this case, Debian could profit.

    If you don't want to sign up, reply to me in person with a short
    blurb and I will add it.

    Cheers,

    --
    .''`. martin f. krafft
    : :' : proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user

    god is dead.
    -- nietzsche
    nietzsche is dead.
    -- god
    nietzsche is god.
    -- dead

  2. Hackontest ranking (was: Debian "feature requests" wanted)

    also sprach martin f krafft [2008.04.18.1741 +0200]:
    > for the upcoming Hackontest here in Switzerland, we are still
    > looking for more feature requests:
    >
    > http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?...Detail%2815%29

    The list is growing, and yet new ones are still welcome.

    Features are rated, and it's likely that higher-ranked features get
    implemented.

    I would therefore like to invite those interested to register an
    account and vote for (or against) those features you want. I can
    personally vouch for the organisers of hackontest not selling your
    email address to others.

    Go register and vote! This increases the chance that features you
    want are going to be implemented!

    --
    .''`. martin f. krafft
    : :' : proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
    `. `'` http://people.debian.org/~madduck - http://debiansystem.info

    the early bird may get the worm,
    but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

+ Reply to Thread