Dear Members,

I installed Lenny onto my laptop:
Acer Aspire 3103nLm (Ati Xpress1100, Sempron 3400+).
The system is really stable and fast for a home user, like me.
The suspend/resume works almost fine (I installed acer_acpi from source).
Sometimes it cannot resume with wlan connection. If it happens, the
syslog contains the following:
Apr 13 07:08:44 debian kernel: Disabling IRQ #16

debian:~# cat /proc/interrupts | grep 16
16: 46448 IO-APIC-fasteoi yenta, wlan0

debian:~# uname -r
2.6.24-1-686

The wlan card is a pcmci one, with rt2500 chipset (Conceptronic c54rc).

So, the reason why wlan cannot resume could be this disabled irq.

Is there any chance to enable iqr#16 after resume? (Manually or with a
script.) If so, how?
I assume that the re-enabled irq give my wlan connection back.

If any additional information is necessary, warn me.

Thank you in advance and
Best Regards,
Cappa.