Untitled PageINTELLIDYNE
BUSINESS SYSTEMSINTELLIDYNE
BUSINESS SYSTEMSA very brief summary of our company...Intellidyne Business Systems, Inc. is an IT consulting firm, with a business vision, dedicated to the SMBs Market and Technology.

Through the use of our proprietary technology, "The Automatic Recruiter", Resume Data Warehouse, our pool of available SMBs Market Technology resources is larger than anyCopyright © 2008 by "Intellidyne Business Systems" All Rights reserved, webmaster@ibsicom.comDefense
Biotechnology
Financial
Government
Healthcare
Gaming
Insurance
Life Sciences
Manufacturing
Retail
Communications
Transportation
Utilities
Services
Strategic IT
LIMS
CRFs
Research
Basic
Clinical
Manufacture
Scanning
Enterprise
CRFs
Voting
Software SDLC
Recruiting
HOMECONSULTINGPRODUCTSABOUT USNEWS & EVENTSTechnology resources is larger than any of our competitors, allowing us to find you a qualified resource in a matter of hours.

Attached below is a brief list of available SMB Market Technology
industry sectors we have done business in.
In addition we have specific product sector Experience.

We currently have a large number of consultants available, including local candidates, and we provide these consultants on contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire arrangements. We look forward to your response.

1770041
Saturday, March 01, 2008Designed to assit your recruiters. We enable our customers to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source and fill job orders, or make placements, with the best candidates, in real-time, at anytime and from any place. more...TOP-NEWS-
The Automatic RecruiterTOP-NEWS-
The Automatic RecruiterNew Product ReleaseNew Product ReleaseFebruary 25, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems is considered to source of intellectual property data for a placement national training firm.
February 22, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems is awarded to be the primary source of recruiting data for a large placement firm.
January 15, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems signs to provide intellectual property
harvested from the web for a Labelle Strategic Resources.
December 3, 2007
Intellidyne Business Systems signs to provide intellectual property reports(BI) and to Develop an User Interface to manage the reports for a 200 million B2B organization in the Insurance Sector.
SECOND NEWSCopyright © 2008 by "Intellidyne Business Systems, Inc," · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: askus@ibsicom.comExperts in Business Intelligence
& Custom Development