help bluetooth usb adaptor problem - Debian

This is a discussion on help bluetooth usb adaptor problem - Debian ; hello I just got a bluetooth usb adaptor. it didn't work. but I have seen others already use it on fedora core. anyone can give me some suggestion? the details below ------------------------------------------- ID 1131:1001 Integrated System Solution Corp. KY-BT100 Bluetooth ...

  1. help bluetooth usb adaptor problem

    hello

    I just got a bluetooth usb adaptor. it didn't work.
    but I have seen others already use it on fedora core.
    anyone can give me some suggestion?

    the details below
    ID 1131:1001 Integrated System Solution Corp.
    KY-BT100 Bluetooth Adapter

    but when I plug it in, the following error happened:

    usb 5-4.2: new full speed USB device using ehci_hcd
    and address 6
    usb 5-4.2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    Bluetooth: HCI USB driver ver 2.9
    usbcore: registered new interface driver hci_usb
    hci_usb_intr_rx_submit: hci0 intr rx submit failed urb
    f5cc8c94 err -28
    hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

    the kernel version is 2.6.24.4

    this is my kernel config

    #
    # Bluetooth device drivers
    #
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB_SCO=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_H4=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_BCSP=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_LL=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBCM203X=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBPA10X=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBFUSB=m
    # CONFIG_BT_HCIDTL1 is not set
    # CONFIG_BT_HCIBT3C is not set
    # CONFIG_BT_HCIBLUECARD is not set
    # CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUART is not set
    CONFIG_BT_HCIVHCI=m

  2. Re: help bluetooth usb adaptor problem

    sorry guys, I have fixed this problem.
    this bluetooth usb adaptor just doesn't like the usb
    2.0 hub. I plugged it directly into the motherboard,
    and it worked.

    usb 5-4.2: USB disconnect, address 6
    usb 2-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and
    address 3