Re: rXYZ - in /packages/trunk/doc-debian - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: rXYZ - in /packages/trunk/doc-debian - Debian ; I'ld prefer not to get the SVN commit mails on list. Opinions? (Or: Is there an easy way to filter them?) Other packages have a separate commit mailing list on alioth. How about that? -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-doc-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...

  1. Re: rXYZ - in /packages/trunk/doc-debian

    I'ld prefer not to get the SVN commit mails on list. Opinions?
    (Or: Is there an easy way to filter them?) Other packages have a
    separate commit mailing list on alioth. How about that?

  2. Re: rXYZ - in /packages/trunk/doc-debian

    Op Wed 2 Apr 2008 om 04:57:31 +0000 schreef W. Martin Borgert:
    > I'ld prefer not to get the SVN commit mails on list. Opinions?
    > (Or: Is there an easy way to filter them?) Other packages have a
    > separate commit mailing list on alioth. How about that?

    FWIW: alioth.debian.org:/svn/ddp/hooks/svnmailer.conf is where it's
    configured. Commit messages on packages/doc-debian go to the list,
    commits on the faq don't.

    Bye,

    Joost

  3. Re: rXYZ - in /packages/trunk/doc-debian

    On Wed, 02 Apr 2008, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
    > I'ld prefer not to get the SVN commit mails on list. Opinions?
    > (Or: Is there an easy way to filter them?) Other packages have a
    > separate commit mailing list on alioth. How about that?

    For all the manuals, the commits are already sent to the PTS. I can do the
    same for "doc-debian" if it corresponds to a Debian source package now.

    You can probably filter them quite easily base on the X-Mailer header:

    (maybe remove the version from your match to avoid problems when
    svnmailer is upgraded)

    Cheers,
    --
    Raphaël Hertzog