QueryRegardingWTMPLog - Debian

This is a discussion on QueryRegardingWTMPLog - Debian ; Hi, On Suse 10 WTMP log is not getting updated when we change Date Could you please help me with this Thanks a lot! Regards ----------------------- Chinnakka Batakurki Systems Programmer, IBM Internet Security Systems, IBM India Private Limited, FTP - ...

  1. QueryRegardingWTMPLog

    -----------------------
    Chinnakka Batakurki
    Systems Programmer,
    IBM Internet Security Systems,
    IBM India Private Limited,
    FTP - 4 - 39, EPIP (Whitefield) Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560066
    Tel: +91-80-2266 9885
    Mob: +91-9845704118
    Email: chinnakka.batakurki@in.ibm.com
    Mobile: +91-9845704118

  2. Re: QueryRegardingWTMPLog

    [Chinnakka K Batakurki]
    > Hi,
    >
    > On Suse 10 WTMP log is not getting updated when we change Date
    > Could you please help me with this
    >
    > Thanks a lot!

    Sure. File a support request with Suse (or Novell, as the company is
    called now), or use one of the (open)Suse mailing lists or support
    forums to request about Suse. might be
    a good place to start.

    This mailing list is for Debian, a different Linux distribution from
    Suse, so we have very limited knowledge about Suse here.

    Happy hacking,
    --
    Petter Reinholdtsen