ITP: nagiosql -- Web based administration tool for Nagios - Debian

  1. ITP: nagiosql -- Web based administration tool for Nagios

  2. Re: ITP: nagiosql -- Web based administration tool for Nagios

    Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
    > Hi,

    Hi Bernd,

    >> NagiosQL is a web based administration tool for Nagios 2.x. It helps you
    >>

    > Is it compatible with Nagios 3?

    Nagios3 support is planned since Dec '07. I hope it is finished soon.

    Bye
    Hendrik

  3. Re: ITP: nagiosql -- Web based administration tool for Nagios

    Hi,

    > NagiosQL is a web based administration tool for Nagios 2.x. It helps you

    Is it compatible with Nagios 3?

    Cheers,

    Bernd

    --