Wireless - Debian

This is a discussion on Wireless - Debian ; Hello How do I find wireless conncections on Debian? I have installed Debian 4.0. Thanks -- Jonathan Wynn Smith Doctoral Student in Howard University Program in Atmospheric Science Washington, DC 20059 336-601-4563 (cell) jwsmith9@gmail.com (e-mail)...

  1. Wireless

    --
    Jonathan Wynn Smith
    Doctoral Student in Howard University
    Program in Atmospheric Science
    Washington, DC 20059

    336-601-4563 (cell)
    jwsmith9@gmail.com (e-mail)

  2. Re: Wireless

    Jonathan Smith wrote:

    > Hello How do I find wireless conncections on Debian? I have installed
    > Debian 4.0.

    To scan the available wireless networks
    iwlist scan

    BTW, there is a debian-user mailing list
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ which is better suited for these kind
    of questions.

    hth
    raju