Fwd: Re: [mentors-ops] New mentors site as a Google SoC 2008 Debian project? - Debian

This is a discussion on Fwd: Re: [mentors-ops] New mentors site as a Google SoC 2008 Debian project? - Debian ; If there are students on these liss considering applying for the Google SoC 2008, Christoph Haas has ideas[1] for an enhanced mentors.debian.net site. [1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/debexpo I suppose Christoph is a bit late in proposing this, 31st March is the last ...

  1. Fwd: Re: [mentors-ops] New mentors site as a Google SoC 2008 Debian project?

    If there are students on these liss considering applying for the Google
    SoC 2008, Christoph Haas has ideas[1] for an enhanced mentors.debian.net
    site.

    [1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2008/debexpo

    I suppose Christoph is a bit late in proposing this, 31st March is the
    last date for student applications, but we try ...

    Cheers,

    Giridhar