Personal Organizer for Debian with KDE? - Debian

This is a discussion on Personal Organizer for Debian with KDE? - Debian ; Dear Debian KDE Users I'm thinking seriously about getting me a Personal Organizer, but I would love to be able to use and synchronize it with my Debian KDE Desktop / Laptop. Do you have any experiences or suggestions about ...

  1. Personal Organizer for Debian with KDE?

    Dear Debian KDE Users

    I'm thinking seriously about getting me a Personal Organizer, but I
    would love to be able to use and synchronize it with my Debian KDE
    Desktop / Laptop.

    Do you have any experiences or suggestions about which ones I should
    and should not consider in my evaluation?

    Many thanks in advance for your thoughts and considerations on this
    subject.

    Kindest regards.
    --
    Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
    Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}

  2. Re: Personal Organizer for Debian with KDE?

    El Miércoles, 26 de Marzo de 2008, Luis Motta Campos escribió:
    > Dear Debian KDE Users
    >
    > I'm thinking seriously about getting me a Personal Organizer, but I
    > would love to be able to use and synchronize it with my Debian KDE
    > Desktop / Laptop.
    >
    > Do you have any experiences or suggestions about which ones I should
    > and should not consider in my evaluation?

    Personal Organizer == Mobile electronic device?

    I suggest you to do a search on the kdepim-users mailinglist (on
    lists.kde.org). Many people asked this question there, and you can learn some
    useful ideas reading the responses.

    What I vaguely remember about the threads I've read, is that the devices
    supported by KPilot are the ones best supported. On the mobile phones, the
    suggestions are the ones that support SyncMl, but in my experience, I'm still
    trying to syncronise mine. :-(

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net