Problem with gwenview - Debian

This is a discussion on Problem with gwenview - Debian ; Hi Friends, I have a problem with gwenview on ETCH with KDE. It crashed everytime if I want to click a picture. Pleasa can You help me? It's a Bug? Many thanks Katja PS Sorry, but I didn't know if ...

  1. Problem with gwenview

    Hi Friends,

    I have a problem with gwenview on ETCH with KDE.
    It crashed everytime if I want to click a picture.
    Pleasa can You help me?
    It's a Bug?

    Many thanks
    Katja

    PS
    Sorry, but I didn't know if I right here.

  2. Re: Problem with gwenview

    On Tuesday 25 March 2008 03:55, ks wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I have a problem with gwenview on ETCH with KDE.
    > It crashed everytime if I want to click a picture.
    > Pleasa can You help me?
    > It's a Bug?
    >
    > Many thanks
    > Katja
    >
    > PS
    > Sorry, but I didn't know if I right here.

    I have the same problem, but only with some, more recent jpg files.

    There is KDE Bug number 153716: Digikam does not work with Olympus C-170 CAMEDIA camera, and I have raised a Debian bug, 459017, specifically about Gwenview, which has been assigned to libgphoto2-2.

    I have not looked at either of them recently. I am using Kuickshow and KView instead, until whatever is causing problems with Gwenview is fixed.

    Andy