Intel igb (new gigabit card) module - Debian

This is a discussion on Intel igb (new gigabit card) module - Debian ; Hi all, I would be very happy if you could take a look at merging http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kerne...47288bf2dccb6b into the stable tree. I haven't tried that patch directly, but I have built the tarball intel distributes at http://downloadmirror.intel.com/1366...-1.2.22.tar.gz against 2.6.18, and it ...

  1. Intel igb (new gigabit card) module

    Hi all,

    I would be very happy if you could take a look at merging
    http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kerne...47288bf2dccb6b
    into the stable tree. I haven't tried that patch directly, but I have
    built the tarball intel distributes at
    http://downloadmirror.intel.com/1366...-1.2.22.tar.gz against
    2.6.18, and it builds and works without a problem (well, some checksum
    offload issues in connection with Xen, but ethtool can solve those)

    Thanks,
    | ,''`. Stephen Gran |
    | : :' : sgran@debian.org |
    | `. `' Debian user, admin, and developer |
    | `- http://www.debian.org |

    p.s.: please cc me on replies - I read the list through gmane, and I
    may very well miss replies if I'm not in the cc list.

  2. Re: Intel igb (new gigabit card) module

    On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 12:21 +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:

    > 2.6.18, and it builds and works without a problem (well, some checksum
    > offload issues in connection with Xen, but ethtool can solve those)

    Or the patch from
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/m...corp.intel.com (non-whitespace damaged version attached).

    Ian.

    --
    Ian Campbell

    Today when a man gets married he gets a home, a housekeeper, a cook, a cheering
    squad and another paycheck. When a woman marries, she gets a boarder.

+ Reply to Thread