Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections - Debian ; gregor herrmann writes: > What I'd actually like to see, own and use is a sweat-shirt; wearing > it in everday life would be a nice and easy way of promoting Debian. -- \ "Dyslexia means never having to say ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections

    --
    \ "Dyslexia means never having to say that you're ysror." -- |
    `\ Anonymous |

  2. Re: Bits from the DPL: FTP assistants, marketing team, init scripts, elections

    On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Nico Golde wrote:

    > I strongly agree, also because we already have a logo it
    > would be nice if the new fancy logo would be related to the
    > existing ones. I really like the genie in
    > http://www.openpuppets.com/fondos/8c.png

    Hey, I like the genie, too. What it communicates to me is "magic".

    In fact, when seeing the swirl logo, I usually imagine some
    wizard that makes it.

    Cheers,
    --
    Theppitak Karoonboonyanan