2.6.24-rc8 upload to experimental - Debian

This is a discussion on 2.6.24-rc8 upload to experimental - Debian ; in order to keep the dynamic of the current trunk testing i'll schedule an rc8 upload for tomorrow morning. final 2.6.24 is expected next weekend. remaining issues: - vserver patch mostly ready -- maks -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kernel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...

  1. 2.6.24-rc8 upload to experimental

    --
    maks

  2. Re: 2.6.24-rc8 upload to experimental

    On Jan 16, 2008 9:30 AM, maximilian attems wrote:
    > in order to keep the dynamic of the current trunk testing
    > i'll schedule an rc8 upload for tomorrow morning.
    > final 2.6.24 is expected next weekend.
    >
    > remaining issues:
    > - vserver patch mostly ready

    - arm/ixp4xx network driver (I'll try to get something working this weekend)

    --
    Gordon Farquharson
    GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676