Removing trackers on Alioth - Debian

This is a discussion on Removing trackers on Alioth - Debian ; Please note that I just removed the still activated "trackers" (Bugs, Support Requests, Features requests, Patches) that were still activated in the debian-installer and tasksel projects on Alioth. All of these were empty and we never used or planned to ...

  1. Removing trackers on Alioth

    Please note that I just removed the still activated "trackers" (Bugs,
    Support Requests, Features requests, Patches) that were still activated
    in the debian-installer and tasksel projects on Alioth.

    All of these were empty and we never used or planned to use them anyway.

    --
    Christian Perrier
    Chef d'unité Informatique Individuelle et Départementale

  2. Re: Removing trackers on Alioth

    > Quoting Christian Perrier (christian.perrier@onera.fr):

    Hmm, weird. I usually take care to not use my prof. address with all
    the signature blahblah in Debian mailing lists. No idea how that one
    finally went out this way.

+ Reply to Thread