Konqueror fails - Debian

This is a discussion on Konqueror fails - Debian ; Hi, using konqueror and kde from etch 3.5.5 I have an strange problem. Maybe it's my configuration but If i try to open this page http://svn.macports.org/repository/m...acPorts-1.5.0/ nothing is showed, but with iceweacel all works. Please, could you try it. Regards, ...

  1. Konqueror fails

    Hi,

    using konqueror and kde from etch 3.5.5 I have an strange problem. Maybe it's
    my configuration but If i try to open this page

    http://svn.macports.org/repository/m...acPorts-1.5.0/

    nothing is showed, but with iceweacel all works.

    Please,

    could you try it.

    Regards,

    Leo

  2. Re: Konqueror fails

    Ken Heard wrote:
    > I had the same problem: Iceweasel okay; Konqueror blank. Strange. I
    > wonder why.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ken Heard
    >
    > Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> using konqueror and kde from etch 3.5.5 I have an strange problem. Maybe it's
    >> my configuration but If i try to open this page
    >>
    >> http://svn.macports.org/repository/m...acPorts-1.5.0/
    >>
    >> nothing is showed, but with iceweacel all works.
    >>
    >> Please,
    >>
    >> could you try it.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Leo

  3. Re: Konqueror fails

    El Jueves, 13 de Diciembre de 2007, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda escribió:
    > Hi,
    >
    > using konqueror and kde from etch 3.5.5 I have an strange problem. Maybe
    > it's my configuration but If i try to open this page
    >
    > http://svn.macports.org/repository/m...acPorts-1.5.0/
    >
    > nothing is showed, but with iceweacel all works.

    Well, it's an XML file. I'm not sure if konqueror should be able to open XML
    files. Even worse, this XML has an inlined DTD, and uses a XSL stylesheet for
    its presentation, which definitively doesn't supports.

    --
    Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
    http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net

  4. Re: Konqueror fails