Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected - Debian ; Ondrej Certik schrieb: > Hi, > > I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new > version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control: > Have you read the changelog of debian-maintainers? debian-maintainers (1.4) unstable; ...

  1. Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

    Ondrej Certik schrieb:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new
    > version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control:

    Have you read the changelog of debian-maintainers?

    debian-maintainers (1.4) unstable; urgency=low

    * Removed keyring admin Brian Nelson. Closes: #452828
    * Removed keyring admin Michael Beattie.
    * Removed Debian maintainer Kartik Mistry.

    -- Christoph Berg Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:59:13 +0100

    There's also
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-proje.../msg00176.html
    Maybe it's best to reply there.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    universe are pointed away from Earth?

  2. Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

    Michael Biebl wrote:
    > Ondrej Certik schrieb:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new
    >> version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control:
    >>

    > Have you read the changelog of debian-maintainers?

    Since when is Ondrej == Kartik?

    --
    Bernd Zeimetz

  3. Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

    Bernd Zeimetz schrieb:

    > Since when is Ondrej == Kartik?

    lol, I somehow managed to mix up Kartik and Certik ;-)

    Sorry Ondrej for this faux pax.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    universe are pointed away from Earth?

  4. Re: uploading as Debian Maintainer - rejected

    Hi Miriam, Joey, AnĂ*bal, Adeodato, Vincent, Michael and Bernd,

    you are right, it's most probably the missing XS-. Thanks for finding
    this out. I recently created a wiki page:

    http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

    because I wasn't able to google this page, that I just found:

    http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers

    that describes everything, including my problem, so I linked the
    second one from the first one.

    > PS: I'm CCing you just in case ;-)...

    I am subscribed. Also on -announce, devel-announce, -qa, -python.
    But I wasn't to -newmaint, which
    I should have had. I fixed that now.

    > lol, I somehow managed to mix up Kartik and Certik ;-)
    >
    > Sorry Ondrej for this faux pax.

    No problem, I was just curious, what you concluded from that changelog.

    Ondrej

+ Reply to Thread