On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 05:36:22PM +0100, Ondrej Certik wrote:
>I recently become a Debian Maintainer, so I wanted to upload a new
>version of python-numpy package, relevant fields from debian/control:
>Maintainer: Debian Python Modules Team
>Uploaders: Marco Presi (Zufus) , Alexandre Fayolle
>, Josť Fonseca ,
>Matthias Klose , Ondrej Certik ,
>Kumar Appaiah
>DM-Upload-Allowed: yes

The current version of python-numpy in the archive doesn't have the
DM-Upload-Allowed line. You need a sponsor to upload your package
with the DM-Upload-Allowed line and after that you'll be allowed to
upload python-numpy.

>I signed the package using debsign with my gpg key, that is in the
>file /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg:
>$ gpg --list-options show-keyring --keyring
>/usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg --list-key EEA07609
>Keyring: /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg
>pub 1024D/EEA07609 2007-04-05
>uid Ondrej Certik
>sub 2048g/4035EBFD 2007-04-05
>Uploaded to ftp-master and got an email back:
>Rejected: dmndrej@certik.cz may not upload/NMU source package python-numpy
>Where is the corret place to ask about this problem?

Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFHVZZ2gY5NIXPNpFURAqRlAJwKwlRdWjr6d7498nwSkf 1+7BAkzQCgteWv