Kmail does Something Strange - Debian

This is a discussion on Kmail does Something Strange - Debian ; Hello there I've got a minor bug in Kmail 1.9.7. KDE 3.5.8 and Etch stable. Was wondering whether someone could help me out. http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/kde358-bpo If I 'cd' to.... /home/user/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox/cur# and do 'ls -a' there is nothing in this folder or ...

  1. Kmail does Something Strange

    Hello there

    I've got a minor bug in Kmail 1.9.7. KDE 3.5.8 and Etch stable. Was
    wondering whether someone could help me out.

    http://download.tuxfamily.org/emiscabpo/kde358-bpo

    If I 'cd' to....

    /home/user/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/inbox/cur#

    and do 'ls -a' there is nothing in this folder or in tmp or new. But,
    when I open Kmail there is a message entitled "Unknown" with no
    subject which cannot be deleted by Kmail. Perhaps this is something
    to do with a lockfile of some sort ?

    Anyone know how to get rid of this ?

    Regards

    --
    Richard
    www.sheflug.org.uk

  2. Re: Kmail does Something Strange

    Hi there

    > I've got a minor bug in Kmail 1.9.7. KDE 3.5.8 and Etch stable.
    > Was wondering whether someone could help me out.

    Ignore this. I've had a mail delivery problem for a day or two.
    Everything is working fine now.

    Thanks ever so much

    --
    Richard