Intrested in promoting Debian with Linux+ magazine? - Debian

This is a discussion on Intrested in promoting Debian with Linux+ magazine? - Debian ; On Nov 27, 2007 1:37 PM, Don Armstrong wrote: > Is anyone at all interested in doing this? [I'd be willing to assist, > but I cannot commit to doing it myself.] Hello, My name is Katarzyna Kaczor and I ...

  1. Intrested in promoting Debian with Linux+ magazine?

    On Nov 27, 2007 1:37 PM, Don Armstrong wrote:
    > Is anyone at all interested in doing this? [I'd be willing to assist,
    > but I cannot commit to doing it myself.]

    Hello,

    My name is Katarzyna Kaczor and I am an editorial assistant in Linux+DVD
    magazine. It's a quaterly totally devoted to Linux and Open Source,
    distributed all over the US.

    In each issue of our magazine we covermount different distribution which is
    a main theme of the issue. T

    his 2/2008 issue of Linux+ *will be devoted to Debian adn that is why I am
    making a request to you. I would like to ask you forwriting an article on
    Debian installation and configuration to our 'startWITH' section (a
    step-by-step guide, how-to article). *Could you?

    I am looking forward to your reply,
    Kate

    p.s. Please accept my apologises for spamming you but, as it turned out
    finding anyone from Debian community who could write an article on Debian
    installation isn't an easy task
    --
    Katarzyna Kaczor
    Linux+ DVD magazine

    ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    Software Media LLC
    1461 A First Avenue, # 360
    New York, NY 10021-2209
    USA

    phone number: 1-917-338 - 3631/ +48 22 427 35 34
    fax: *+48 22 887 10 11
    www.lpmagazine.org/en
    http://www.buyitpress.com/en/

  2. Re: Intrested in promoting Debian with Linux+ magazine?

    On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 10:29:16AM +0100, Katarzyna Kaczor wrote:
    > On Nov 27, 2007 1:37 PM, Don Armstrong wrote:
    > > Is anyone at all interested in doing this? [I'd be willing to assist,
    > > but I cannot commit to doing it myself.]

    > Hello,
    >
    > My name is Katarzyna Kaczor and I am an editorial assistant in Linux+DVD
    > magazine. It's a quaterly totally devoted to Linux and Open Source,
    > distributed all over the US.

    I think that you want the debian-publicity list.

    Regards,

    -Roberto

    --
    Roberto C. Sánchez