iTunes server? - Debian

This is a discussion on iTunes server? - Debian ; I've tried 'mt-daapd', but that left a lot to be desire... It only have MP3's, not photos nor movies... Does anyone know of any other software (or a combination) that can be used as a iTunes server? Failing that, how ...

  1. iTunes server?

    I've tried 'mt-daapd', but that left a lot to
    be desire... It only have MP3's, not photos nor
    movies...

    Does anyone know of any other software (or a combination)
    that can be used as a iTunes server?

    Failing that, how to disable autheication with mt-daapd?!

  2. Re: iTunes server?

    Turbo> I've tried 'mt-daapd', but that left a lot to be
    Turbo> desire... It only have MP3's, not photos nor movies...

    Turbo> Does anyone know of any other software (or a combination)
    Turbo> that can be used as a iTunes server?

    Nothing?