Hello list,

i've upgraded some programs yesterday, and then the kde stop to work.
With startx i could see the cursor of the X, but after that, the
cursor of kde shows up and that's it, nothing more happens.

As far as i could remember, i have upgraded some k* programs, as well
as the hal. I had to remove the kde* and have also installed wmaker as
my windows manager, and it works without any problem. But if i
reinstall the kde-core and so on (that means there are to
window-managers on my system) the wmaker stop to work either.

Now i am totally confused, i don't know what has caused the whole
story.

Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks
QY