Re: unfreeze debootstrap ? - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: unfreeze debootstrap ? - Debian ; > Is there a particular reason why debootstrap is still frozen after > Etch? Can it be unfrozen, please? No objection. Even a good idea as we're working on a new version will be more problematic to migrate. Please hint. ...

  1. Re: unfreeze debootstrap ?

    > Is there a particular reason why debootstrap is still frozen after
    > Etch? Can it be unfrozen, please?

    No objection. Even a good idea as we're working on a new version will
    be more problematic to migrate.

    Please hint.

    Cheers,
    FJP

  2. Re: unfreeze debootstrap ?

    * Frans Pop [Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:43:45 +0100]:

    > > Is there a particular reason why debootstrap is still frozen after
    > > Etch? Can it be unfrozen, please?

    > No objection. Even a good idea as we're working on a new version will
    > be more problematic to migrate.

    > Please hint.

    Unblocked.

    Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
    Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org

    Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there
    is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy with the proof.
    -- J.K. Galbraith