Most appropriate xen kernel image for a Xeon? - Debian

This is a discussion on Most appropriate xen kernel image for a Xeon? - Debian ; Hi- I'm having difficulties getting Xen running on my PowerEdge 1600SC. In synaptic there's a selection images & hypervisors to choose from, but no real detail to help you choose correctly. Would you be able to advise? Thanks in advance ...

  1. Most appropriate xen kernel image for a Xeon?

    Hi-

    I'm having difficulties getting Xen running on my PowerEdge 1600SC. In synaptic
    there's a selection images & hypervisors to choose from, but no real detail to
    help you choose correctly.

    Would you be able to advise? Thanks in advance for all your kind help-

    Terrence

  2. Re: Most appropriate xen kernel image for a Xeon?

    On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 12:08:34PM +0000, Terrence Houlahan wrote:
    > Hi-
    >
    > I'm having difficulties getting Xen running on my PowerEdge 1600SC. In
    > synaptic there's a selection images & hypervisors to choose from, but no
    > real detail to help you choose correctly.
    >
    > Would you be able to advise? Thanks in advance for all your kind help-

    hey Terrence,
    This question is actually more on-topic for the debian-user list -
    you might have better luck getting an answer there.

    --
    dann frazier