I was wondering what success others have had with this laptop.

I am running a Toshiba A105-S2101 laptop with a mixture of Testing and
am very pleased. i have noticed that in FVWM-Crystal my temp doesn't
show, but will guess that this is a module i don't have loaded (hints
appreciated).

also my internal modem currently doesn't work, so has anyone figured out
how to get it going?

lastly, i don't know how to map the media buttons to work mplayer (or
any other program)... anyone know what i need to do about that?

thanks folks.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/