no dhcpclient - Debian

This is a discussion on no dhcpclient - Debian ; Hi folk, the debianinstaller mean I have no dhcpclient (no dhclient or pump) in the netinstallimage for i386 (lenny). What's the problem with the dailybuildimage? -- regards, Michael -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-boot-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? ...

  1. no dhcpclient

    --
    regards,
    Michael

  2. Re: no dhcpclient

    Micha Beyer wrote:
    > the debianinstaller mean I have no dhcpclient (no dhclient or pump) in
    > the netinstallimage for i386 (lenny).
    > What's the problem with the dailybuildimage?

    You're using a testing_d-i image, which uses etch's d-i still. Download
    a sid_d-i image instead. Any of the links on
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ will give you a sid_d-i
    image.

    --
    see shy jo