How to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL - Debian

This is a discussion on How to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL - Debian ; Hi, I want to know how to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL. It tells me : one per line "Open in Konqueror Open in Mozilla Open in Firefox Copy to clipboard Copy URL adress .. etc.. Thanks ...

  1. How to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL

    Hi,

    I want to know how to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an
    URL.

    It tells me :
    one per line
    "Open in Konqueror
    Open in Mozilla
    Open in Firefox
    Copy to clipboard
    Copy URL adress ..
    etc..

    Thanks a lot for your advices

  2. Re: How to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL

    Op woensdag 10 oktober 2007, schreef IsmaŽl BALLO:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to know how to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting
    > an URL.

    You should edit your Klipper settings, you can find the application in
    your system tray (usually bottomright) of your panel.

    On the 'Actions' tab, change/delete the https? settings.

    Or you can disable actions from the rmb menu altogether.

    Peter

  3. Re: How to deactivate some KDE proposals when highlighting an URL

    Thanks, it works !!!

    2007/10/11, Peter Palm :

    --
    Cordialement.