Hi,
I've just update the page [1] containing the screenshots taken
using version 2.20 of dejavu and looks like the only language
affected by the changes is Hebrew.
Details about the content of the newer version of dejavu can be
found in [2].

I've changed the scripts so that differences between deb and udebs
are not reported on the above page anymore: I take care of making sure
there are no differences when building the new version of the package.

I'm really busy with real life, so apologies for such a late posting.

Regards,
Davide

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots
[2] http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/News