kmplayer -vop has been removed, use -vf instead. - Debian

This is a discussion on kmplayer -vop has been removed, use -vf instead. - Debian ; Hello list, If I want to use kmplayer with mplayer backend I end up with the following error message -vop has been removed, use -vf instead. mplayer on commandline works well. Is this a bug in kmplayer (do they have ...

  1. kmplayer -vop has been removed, use -vf instead.

    Hello list,

    If I want to use kmplayer with mplayer backend I end up with the following
    error message

    -vop has been removed, use -vf instead.

    mplayer on commandline works well. Is this a bug in kmplayer (do they have set
    the -vop flac in the code...) or is the error on my side?

    Thank you. W. Mader

  2. Re: kmplayer -vop has been removed, use -vf instead.

    hi,

    > -vop has been removed, use -vf instead.
    >
    > mplayer on commandline works well. Is this a bug in kmplayer (do they have
    > set the -vop flac in the code...) or is the error on my side?

    -vop is deprecated. -vf must be used. kmplayer default filter options
    use -vop. i would say it is a bug. kmplayer 0.9.4a will be uploaded today,
    unfortunately it will not fix it but you can expect a fix soon.

    cheers,

    Fathi