Kaddressbook Distro List - Debian

This is a discussion on Kaddressbook Distro List - Debian ; Tried out the KAddressbook Distro List plugin and it works as advertised, but with one fatal flaw: When I send a mailing, when received, in the To: window it shows every email address I had sent it to. There is ...

  1. Kaddressbook Distro List

    Tried out the KAddressbook Distro List plugin and it works as advertised, but with one fatal flaw:

    When I send a mailing, when received, in the To: window it shows every email address I had sent it to. There is no provision for aliasing my recipients!

    This is a serious privacy problem. I can't send to my recipients with this.

    What was the developer thinking?

  2. Re: Kaddressbook Distro List

    On Thursday 03 May 2007 03:36:54 pm Quantum Scientific wrote:
    > What was the developer thinking?

    Send the message to yourself (ie To and put everything else into the bcc:
    field.

    --
    Bob Tanner | Phone : (952)943-8700
    http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax : (952)943-8500