Konqueror history - Debian

This is a discussion on Konqueror history - Debian ; Hi, From the last Debian Sid KDE 3.5.6 update (3 days ago) Konqueror freezes the whole KDE about 7 sec. when I write (in the address bar) some http addresses with more occurrences in my history. I've deleted history, but ...

  1. Konqueror history

    Hi,

    From the last Debian Sid KDE 3.5.6 update (3 days ago) Konqueror freezes the
    whole KDE about 7 sec. when I write (in the address bar) some http addresses
    with more occurrences in my history. I've deleted history, but have this
    problem again with only one history day. Other users with this problem, any
    idea? Thanks

    Regards,

    --
    Benjamí
    http://blog.bitassa.cat

    .

  2. Re: Konqueror history (SOLVED)

    El Dilluns 23 Abril 2007, Benjamí Villoslada va escriure:
    > From the last Debian Sid KDE 3.5.6 update (3 days ago) Konqueror freezes
    > the whole KDE about 7 sec. when I write (in the address bar) some http
    > addresses with more occurrences in my history.

    Is not history, are the Kopete bookmarks. I receive a lot of URL from one
    jabber contact that is a robot I've turned off the Kopete bookmarks
    plugin.

    --
    Benjamí
    http://blog.bitassa.cat