Panel/taskbar font colour - Debian

  1. Panel/taskbar font colour

    Hi,

    Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?

    Thanks.

    --
    Best,
    Marc

  2. Re: Panel/taskbar font colour

    marc said...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Anyone?

    --
    Best,
    Marc

  3. Re: Panel/taskbar font colour

    Hi all.

    I'm running KDE 3.5.3 testing/etch.

    marc wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?
    >
    > Thanks.

    As far as i know, you cannot change the font colours used in the panel?
    I've looked everywhere and cannot find a place you can do so.

    Sorry i couldn't help.

    Cheers,
    Vic.

  4. Re: Panel/taskbar font colour

    2006. July 29. 09:26, marc:
    > marc said...
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    The taskbar uses the "Window Text" colour. You can set it up in the
    Control Center / Appearance & Themes / Colors.
    But of course it will set all the windows' text colour too.

    Daniel

    --
    LeVA

  5. Re: Panel/taskbar font colour

    LeVA said...
    > 2006. July 29. 09:26, marc:
    > > marc said...
    > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks.

    > The taskbar uses the "Window Text" colour. You can set it up in the
    > Control Center / Appearance & Themes / Colors.
    > But of course it will set all the windows' text colour too.

    LOL You are right. This is bonkers! I need white (or close) text for the
    panel, but this is unusable elsewhere.

    Any idea when this changed? It's not broken in this way in Badger.

    It really is quite useless now :-(

    --
    Best,
    Marc

  6. Re: Panel/taskbar font colour

    Vic Koci said...
    > Hi all.
    >
    > I'm running KDE 3.5.3 testing/etch.
    >
    > marc wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Where can you change the font colours used in the panel?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >

    > As far as i know, you cannot change the font colours used in the panel?
    > I've looked everywhere and cannot find a place you can do so.
    >
    > Sorry i couldn't help.

    No problem, it's been driving me nuts not being able to find it. Glad
    that no-one else can either. I managed to change it in my Badger
    install, but not in Dapper.

    --
    Best,
    Marc