vim7 - Debian

  1. vim7

    Has anybody tried to compile vim 7 with gtk2 for kde?
    Any help?

    thank you

    --pol

  2. Re: vim7

    pol wrote:
    > Has anybody tried to compile vim 7 with gtk2 for kde?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ???

    Matěj

    http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@jabber.cz
    23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
    World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    -- Albert Einstein

  3. Re: vim7

    Le sam 22 juillet 2006 22:28, pol a écrit :
    > Matej Cepl wrote:
    > > pol wrote:
    > >> Has anybody tried to compile vim 7 with gtk2 for kde?

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > I mean using the gtk2-engines-gtk-qt

    it's irrelevant for the gvim compilation.

    vim-gtk is already compiled for gtk2 and is in debian.
    --
    ·O· Pierre Habouzit
    ··O madcoder@debian.org

  4. Re: vim7

    Matej Cepl wrote:
    > pol wrote:
    >> Has anybody tried to compile vim 7 with gtk2 for kde?

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I mean using the gtk2-engines-gtk-qt

    --
    pol

  5. Re: vim7

    On Saturday 22 July 2006 22:26, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
    > Le sam 22 juillet 2006 22:28, pol a écrit :
    > > Matej Cepl wrote:
    >> > I mean using the gtk2-engines-gtk-qt

    >> it's irrelevant for the gvim compilation.

    Shouldn't one add specific option to the compiler for gtk2?

    --
    pol

  6. Re: vim7

    Le sam 22 juillet 2006 23:10, Paolo Pumilia a écrit :
    > On Saturday 22 July 2006 22:26, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

    > >> it's irrelevant for the gvim compilation.

    > Shouldn't one add specific option to the compiler for gtk2?

    and what if you tried instead of guessing ?

    gtk-qt thingies is a theme that uses your current qt/kde theme to render
    gtk applications. it has nothing to do at compile time to work, it's
    only a runtime thing
    --
    ·O· Pierre Habouzit
    ··O madcoder@debian.org