Schedule for new version of kmail (kdepim)? - Debian

This is a discussion on Schedule for new version of kmail (kdepim)? - Debian ; Hello, does anyone know why there are no new packages (with 3.5.3 branch) for kdepim (kmail,...) in sid? Kmail crashes quite often and loses configuration settings (e.g. folder based configuration). It was reported that the new 3.5.3 version fixes these ...

  1. Schedule for new version of kmail (kdepim)?

    Hello,

    does anyone know why there are no new packages (with 3.5.3 branch) for kdepim
    (kmail,...) in sid?

    Kmail crashes quite often and loses configuration settings (e.g. folder based
    configuration). It was reported that the new 3.5.3 version fixes these
    problems, so I was hoping to have it in sid soon.

    Any news about it?

    regards,

    Christian

  2. Re: Schedule for new version of kmail (kdepim)?

    Le mar 27 juin 2006 23:23, Christian Schuerer a écrit :
    > Hello,
    >
    > does anyone know why there are no new packages (with 3.5.3 branch)
    > for kdepim (kmail,...) in sid?
    >
    > Kmail crashes quite often and loses configuration settings (e.g.
    > folder based configuration). It was reported that the new 3.5.3
    > version fixes these problems, so I was hoping to have it in sid soon.
    >
    > Any news about it?

    that's a fair question.
    we also have to deal with dimap :/

    ping Daniel ?